The IPTS size AA helical gear speed reducer with quill (plug in) input will accept any AC or DC motor in a 56C frame without the use of a flexible shaft coupling saving space as well as installation time.
This highly efficient 95%) reducer uses hardened steel gears supported by oversized ball bearings in a close grained cast iron housing and is available in foot or output flange mounting versions. Double lip, spring loaded seals guard against oil leakage while preventing dirt from entering the reducer.
The size AA reducer uses a brass spring loaded pressure relief breather plug. All reducers are shipped with oil and test run in both directions prior to shipment.
If you’re looking for a high quality, low cost helical speed reducer to operate efficiently in a small space, the ipts size AA reducer is what you’ve been looking for.
The IPTS helical gear speed reducers sizes A-D with quill (plug-in) input are available in double and triple reduction ratios for foot mounting or with flanged output. They accept standard, off-the-shelf, AC or DC motors in NEMA frames from 56C to 286TC. No input coupling is required saving installation time and space.
- Close grained cast iron construction.
- Stepped output shaft with oversized ball and tapered roller bearings with high overhung load capability.
- Double lip, spring loaded output seal guards against oil leakage while preventing dirt from entering the reducer.
- Hardened and shaved steel gears are used throughout for high efficiency and quiet operation.
- Brass, spring loaded pressure relief breather plug.
- Output shaft has a tapped hole in the end to facilitate mounting a sprocket or gear.
- Output cover is dowel pinned to gearcase before line boring to ensure perfect alignment of gears.
- Slots in C face to facilitate motor removal.
- Every unit test run prior to shipment.
Use alone as either a speed reducer or increaser or in combination with a worm gear reducer to create an efficient right angle double reduction speed reducer.
- Close grained cast iron housing and flanges
- Hardened steel gearing for long life
- Anti-friction bearings
- Double lip seals guard against oil leakage
- Brass spring loaded breather plug keeps out dirt and water
- Shipped with oil
- Optional steel bolt on base